MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Big images causes post to stretch out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! So I've been modifying a theme for my forum for the past month, and I noticed this problem I have with big images being posted on a thread, that makes the whole post stretch out to however big the image is. How would I fix that so that the image doesn't make the post stretch out? I have an image to provide down below.

*image removed*
Board is closed, can't access a thread to see how to fix it.

Can you provide code in postbit and postbit_classic?

You may just need to add a class in to scale images depending on how their being used.
(2017-02-21, 04:13 AM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]Board is closed, can't access a thread to see how to fix it.

Can you provide code in postbit and postbit_classic?

You may just need to add a class in to scale images depending on how their being used.

Yeah, the board is closed until March.

The postbit template hasn't been modified, but here's the postbit_classic template (since we are using the classic post setting:

coding removed
which theme you are using ? if it is a premium theme then you have to contact its coder
(2017-02-21, 04:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which theme you are using ? if it is a premium theme then you have to contact its coder

It's my own theme. Haha.
This:
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body" scaleimages">

Should be this:
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body scaleimages">
(2017-02-21, 05:05 AM)isoldehn Wrote: [ -> ]This:
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body" scaleimages">

Should be this:
<div id="pid_{$post['pid']}" class="post_body scaleimages">

Thanks! I see that, now that you pointed it out. Haha. Thanks again!
No problem! Good luck with the forum! Smile