MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thanks and fast quote buttons not showing as buttons | MyBB GoMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=38443]

Why is this happening?
You have to style the tyl button in mobile theme thankyoulike.css file
(2017-02-22, 09:17 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You have to style the tyl button in mobile theme thankyoulike.css file

Okay, I found it, but where are the other buttons, so I can copy the same format?
Edit the mobile theme thankyoulike.css and replace
a.add_tyl_button span{
	background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_add.png);
	background-repeat: no-repeat;
	font-weight: bold;
}

a.del_tyl_button span{
	background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_del.png);
	font-weight: normal;
}

with
a.add_tyl_button span{
	background-image: none;
	font-weight: bold;
}

a.del_tyl_button span{
	background-image: none;
	font-weight: normal;
}

Then open the mobile theme templates and replace the whole content of:

thankyoulike_button_add with:
<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons"><a class="add_tyl_button button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=add&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="thankyoulike.add({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']}); return false;" title="{$lang->add_tyl_button_title}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}"><span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}"><i class="fa fa-thumbs-up"></i></span></a></div>

thankyoulike_button_del with:
<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons"><a class="del_tyl_button button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=del&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="thankyoulike.del({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']}); return false;" title="{$lang->del_tyl_button_title}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}"><span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}"><i class="fa fa-thumbs-down"></i></span></a></div>
Thanks, but what should I do with the fast quote button?
Could be the same way, but I don't know this plugin.
okay, I will look for the fa-fa images and have a go at it.
So the problem I ma having here is that there is no fast quote css, I have managed to put the fa-fa quote left in the mobile theme, but it's just a blue image with no black button behind it.

The only thing I can find is this in the Global Templates: (fastQuote_button)

<a href="#message" onclick="addquote('{$fastquote_data['pid']}','{$fastquote_data['dateline']}','{$fastquote_data['username']}');" title="{$fastquote_data['title']}" class="postbit_fastquote"><span class="postbit_fastquote_span" style="{$fastquote_data['style']}"<class="button"><i class="fa fa-quote-right" aria-hidden="true"></i>
</span></a>
<div style="display:none;" id="message_fq{$fastquote_data['pid']}">{$fastquote_data['message']}</div>

Although I got the fa quote right to appear, the main theme (default) now shows the fastquote button slightly raised and is out of line.

Test Account:

Test
test123
Okay, so I have tried a few things, even tried pasting this code into the normal reply/quote button, but then it screws up the whole thing, as in quote symbols appear all over the screen and then the buttons don't work, so I have to reinstall the fastquote plugin.

Clearly this plugin was not made for mybb gomobile in mind. I have seen many people asking for a solution here and they keep getting ignored, this is the only thing left on my forum that needs to be fixed and I don't want to get rid of it because the quote function doesn't work in mybb gomobile, never has, plus this plugin is really useful for selecting portions without manually adding in quote code.

I just looked at the postbit template and there are around 5 buttons that don't seem to show up at all in myBB GoMobile.
I know it's old.
But I was on this for a month.
I finally solved so I leave the solution if anybody ever needs.

I'm using netpen, so I went to theme.css.

But I guess you have to look for a css with postbit_buttons.

Where I found:

.postbit_buttons a.postbit_quote:before {
    content: "\f113";
    font-family: 'FontAwesome';
}

I've simply added

.postbit_buttons a.postbit_fastquote:before {
    content: "\f0a6";
    font-family: 'FontAwesome';
}
Of course I searched for a nice icon code on fontawesome.com
Hope it helps.