MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't see language files in my ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I originally thought this was a theme issue, since I'm running a theme over my admincp but when I went to the default theme there's nothing there. I can see a Language Files tab and also a Quick Phrases tab (that one works) but nothing displays for language files tab.

http://localhost/mybbcopy2/admin/index.p...ng=english This is the URL that it sent me to, on my older copy of MyBB this loads up fine. I don't know why its broken for this installation.

I guess it broke somehow? Not sure.

This is slightly relevant but if anyone knows the .php file where I can edit "this post was last modified" into an entirely different sentence please let me know.
Can you run the file verification system, just to be sure that all files are there for MyBB.
At first glance, this looks like some missing file issue to me.

Regards
WallBB
(2017-02-23, 04:20 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you run the file verification system, just to be sure that all files are there for MyBB.

Regards
WallBB

I can't believe I forgot about that feature. Yeah I'm missing three language files, going to fix it now.

Thank you.
(2017-02-23, 04:27 AM)BritishKitten Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-23, 04:20 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Can you run the file verification system, just to be sure that all files are there for MyBB.

Regards
WallBB

I can't believe I forgot about that feature. Yeah I'm missing three language files, going to fix it now.

Thank you.

Smile
Hope it fixed it for you