MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Desktop. Laptop. Tablet. Phone. What device do you use the most for surfing Internet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What device do you use the most for surfing the glorious Internet? Desktop. Laptop. Tablet. Or Phone.

This poll is meant to lend an insight into MyBB software and the designing of a forum.
Laptop. Phone a close second, but a majority of what I do on my phone is app-ised.
Combination of both laptop and phone depending on what I'm doing at the time and where I am. Smile
wow, I'm really surprised by the results so far, and happy to see the finds thus far. I thought that most people are strictly phone and tablet these days. but like people said here, depends on what is happening! Phones being more used for app, makes sense.

Thanks for commenting Ben and Kawaii, I appreciate the insight!
Custom rooted android software with a rockchip
Smartphone, by a long way. It's so much more convenient. Seems I'm not alone here either - I was recently reading about mobile first web design, and apparently in 2015 mobile search queries overtook desktop searches for the first time. Definitely something to bear in mind if you're designing a site / forum.
too bad no second option. i heavily rely on both tablet and laptop to access internet. i dont use the phone because the 4inch screen is so hard to see. when my pc was in for repairs one time, it was almost impossible trying to run forum on tablet..especially trying to add new themes ..copying and pasting into css field with finger is a daunting task lol. the pc simplifies that.