MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Something odd about the Subforums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The display order for your "Alternative, Grunge and Indie" forum was set to 0 so it wasn't recognizing it in the count. I'm not sure if that should be considered a bug or not.
Thanks a lot for the help. Smile
Tikitiki Wrote:Usually people just provide me with cpanel information. If you don't want to do that, just provide me with a link to phpMyAdmin and login credentials for the MyBB Database.

I will say this, I have trusted Tikitiki with my login/cpanel/ftp and admin info many times. This young man can be trusted. Very admirable. I just wont trust that info to anyone.

Says a lot about a person. Good people. If he was my son I'd be proud of him. Smile
Hey now damnit, I just made a post and noticed a change in the forum software. I see boxed numbers Big Grin for pages. COOOL. Awesome. Not to change the subject, are we running 1.4 now Big Grin
hemi Wrote:Hey now damnit, I just made a post and noticed a change in the forum software. I see boxed numbers Big Grin for pages. COOOL. Awesome. Not to change the subject, are we running 1.4 now Big Grin
I think this thread will answer your question. Smile
Tikitiki Wrote:The display order for your "Alternative, Grunge and Indie" forum was set to 0 so it wasn't recognizing it in the count. I'm not sure if that should be considered a bug or not.

I think it's a bug since forums with display order 0 are shown too. It should be counted.
hemi Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:Usually people just provide me with cpanel information. If you don't want to do that, just provide me with a link to phpMyAdmin and login credentials for the MyBB Database.

I will say this, I have trusted Tikitiki with my login/cpanel/ftp and admin info many times. This young man can be trusted. Very admirable. I just wont trust that info to anyone.

Says a lot about a person. Good people. If he was my son I'd be proud of him. Smile

I second that.
Thats for your nice words hemi. It means a lot Smile
hemi Wrote:Hey now damnit, I just made a post and noticed a change in the forum software. I see boxed numbers Big Grin for pages. COOOL. Awesome. Not to change the subject, are we running 1.4 now Big Grin

You'd see alot more changes if we'd been running 1.4 now Big Grin
Pages: 1 2