MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Job Request [Simple]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I'm looking to get 3 changes made to my forum. 

1) For some reason the logout button has disappeared from my forum it was previously in the footer. 

2) I have a strange fake members online plug-in that seems to be somewhat working. But I need the list of members displayed to be a list that I hand select and can easily edit so i'd like to have that set-up

3) The forum favicon does not display on the homepage only within categories for some reason

Willing to pay well I just need to get this done asap. Message me if you're interested. I prefer communication via skype messenger.
1) I can do, as I've told you.

2) Would probably require a new plugin as that is a quite a big chance for the small plugin that it is just now.

3) I could also do.
Still need #2 from this list done asap
#1 add it manually from your theme.
#3 add it favicon html instance on headerinclude and add you favicin.ico file to your forum root.
#2 Edit the plugin to make it work as you need i add a plugin Online Today and it shows all members and only guests records from db data. ( @Ben Cousins is disponible for this, why do not you consider that oferring? )
(2017-03-01, 09:32 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]#1 add it manually from your theme.
#3 add it favicon html instance on headerinclude and add you favicin.ico file to your forum root.
#2 Edit the plugin to make it work as you need i add a plugin Online Today and it shows all members and only guests records from db data. ( @Ben Cousins is disponible for this, why do not you consider that oferring? )

If you can do #2 message me your Skype i'd like to get this done right away.