MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: image uploader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I search for an image uploader.

I use the simple image uploader, but it all the time just show a squar from picture.
Thats not really cool.

Than i use the imgur uploader, but it not working for the most of the users, but for some of them it works.

After that i test the ckeditor but it dont work

Now i use the Rin Editor with imgur but have the same problem like in the imgur uploader ...

Is there no working uploader that just show the picture like it is ?
I want to do it simple like i can for my user !
If you don't mind entering the paid world, you can have a look at MyDropzone which supports Imgur.
Thanks for this link.
I register, but i do not have access to download it.
It is also possible to download something and pay for it one time, when there is a good plugin to upload img ...
@Shade
Can you explain that to me ?
Today i try one more time, but i can not download the plugin ...

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons: "
As I said before, the plugin is a paid one. You need to subscribe to access it.
actually i have shared myimgur plugin to upload in imgur with your client id only.

It is waiting validation but i sended many days ago i think more than a week ago....

And i have some others to work with that but have some problems reported with mybb so.... i am waiting for staff to review that.

In payment allways is better to get many features as you wish Smile
Thanks Shade.
I dont find it before ...
I buy it now and it works very good.
Thanks.

Just 1 question.
Is it possible to have it also in the "Quick Reply" Zone directly in the thread ?
Now the user have to klick on "New Reply" to see the Dropzone ...
Quote:Quick reply attachments
MyDropzone adds support for posting attachments from quick reply. However, it does not edit any templates, so in order to use this functionality you need to alter templates by yourself. This decision was made because in the past, many lamented that a particular functionality in other plugins was not working while they were using a custom theme and the search and replace routine was not able to find the associated pattern.

If you want to enable your users to post attachments from quick reply, edit your showthread_quickreply template, and add the following variable wherever you want the box to appear:

{$attachbox}