MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'canviewdeletionnotice' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all. I installed a new mybb forum & uploaded my old database. During installation, I changed the db prefix to something different from the old db. I updated the db prefix thru "php my admin". Now, whenever I try to edit group permission, I get the error below:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'canviewdeletionnotice' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type=1, title='Registered', description='After registration, all users are placed in this group by default.', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='', stars=0, starimage='images/star.png', image='', isbannedgroup=0, canview=1, canviewthreads=1, canviewprofiles=1, candlattachments=1, canviewboardclosed=0, canpostthreads=1, canpostreplys=1, canpostattachments=1, canratethreads=1, modposts=0, modthreads=0, mod_edit_posts=0, modattachments=0, caneditposts=1, candeleteposts=1, candeletethreads=1, caneditattachments=1, canviewdeletionnotice=0, canpostpolls=1, canvotepolls=1, canundovotes=0, canusepms=1, cansendpms=1, cantrackpms=1, candenypmreceipts=1, pmquota=5, maxpmrecipients=5, cansendemail=1, cansendemailoverride=0, maxemails=5, emailfloodtime=5, canviewmemberlist=1, canviewcalendar=1, canaddevents=1, canbypasseventmod=0, canmoderateevents=0, canviewonline=1, canviewwolinvis=0, canviewonlineips=0, cancp=0, issupermod=0, cansearch=1, canusercp=1, canuploadavatars=1, canchangename=0, canbereported=1, canchangewebsite=1, showforumteam=0, usereputationsystem=1, cangivereputations=1, candeletereputations=0, reputationpower=1, maxreputationsday=5, maxreputationsperuser=0, maxreputationsperthread=0, attachquota=0, cancustomtitle=0, canwarnusers=0, canreceivewarnings=1, maxwarningsday=0, canmodcp=0, showinbirthdaylist=1, canoverridepm=0, canusesig=1, canusesigxposts=50, signofollow=1, edittimelimit=0, maxposts=0, showmemberlist=1, canmanageannounce=0, canmanagemodqueue=0, canmanagereportedcontent=0, canviewmodlogs=0, caneditprofiles=0, canbanusers=0, canviewwarnlogs=0, canuseipsearch=0 WHERE gid='2'

I hav searched google for a solution to no avail. What did I did wrong? Is there an old prefix hiding somewhere in the db? Is there a permission I need to change in the db? I'll appreciate your help. Thanks.
Are the new installed mybb the same version like the backup you have installed? If not then may some update routine on the teables are missing.
They are not of the same version. The installed mybb is up to date.
Wich Version is your backup from?
Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't access the internet.

I can't remember the version, but the backup was from an older version.
Can somebody please help?
then it seams some update routines are missing
Thanks for coming back broatcast. What should I do if that is the case?
Any help? Please oo, the error is still there.
Quote:UPDATE ff_usergroups
is the ff prefix correct for the table ?
Pages: 1 2