MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change the Forum Title Color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have browsed quite a few threads on here looking for the answer but it seems to be a case specific solution.

I have MyBB 1.8, I use a theme called Retro. I am trying to figure out where i would go to edit the Forum Category Title Bar background color. 

For example i would like to change the blue in this picture to a color of my choosing.
[attachment=38476]

I have gone to acp > themes > global.css > .thead and changed the blue hex code to green but nothing changed. (yes i deleted the cache)

Thank you for your time.
Is it using the class .thread? Inspect element to make sure.

Provide your forum URL and i can help you out.
Anyone know how to do this? I changed the thead and tcat colours, but nothing happens.
In Global.css Find:
.thead {
background:#007FD6 url('images/thead.png')

Replace With:

.thead {
background: #007FD6 url('images/thead1.png') bottom left repeat-x !important;
}

/thead1.png is to change the Image, And if you want to change the color instead of image, remove url and change the color code.

Note: If you have 3 Categories then you have to change the .thead code for all the three
Thanks, that would work on any other theme, but not on the retro theme.
Add to the bottom of global.css

.panel-primary>.panel-heading {
    color: #3c763d;
    background-color: #dff0d8;
    border-color: #d6e9c6;
}

.panel-primary {
}

.panel-heading  a:link,.panel-heading  a:visited,.panel-heading  a:hover,.panel-heading  a:active {color:#3c763d}
(2017-04-05, 07:19 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Add to the bottom of global.css

color: #3c763d;
    background-color: #dff0d8;
}

.panel-primary {
}

.panel-heading  a:link,.panel-heading  a:visited,.panel-heading  a:hover,.panel-heading  a:active {color:#3c763d}

This should have solved your problem, if you still are facing issue than please share your forum url as well.

Regards
WallBB
   color: #fff;
   background-color: #000;
   border-color: #fff;
}

.panel-primary {
   border-color: #fff;
}

.panel-heading  a:link,.panel-heading  a:visited,.panel-heading  a:hover,.panel-heading  a:active {color:#fff}

Thanks guys, I just changed the colors to what I wanted - worked a treat!