MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Advertisements Plugin - Install Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've tried to install My Advertisements plugin by Diogo Parrinha, I activated the plugin, but when I go to "tools & maintenance" section, under the "File verification" is just an empty, clickable, space. Also, as you can see from the print screen, some words are also missing when I click the empty space and I am not able to edit my advertisements. 
Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?  Huh

Also, if this is too complicated, is there a more simple way to add Google Ads on MyBB ? 

Thanks you for reading my thread and I hope you will be able to help me.  Shy
basically, one can add Google Advt codes directly on the header template & footer template of the theme [see replies here]

reg. MyAdvertisements plugin,
looks like you have missed uploading few files of the plugin. re-check the uploaded files
(2017-03-03, 08:52 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]basically, one can add Google Advt codes directly on the header template & footer template of the theme [see replies here]

reg. MyAdvertisements plugin,
looks like you have missed uploading few files of the plugin. re-check the uploaded files

Thanks. I re-uploaded the files and now it works perfectly.  Big Grin
Hello! I have exactly the same problem

[attachment=39414]
[attachment=39415]
[attachment=39416]
^ ensure that you have added the language files of the plugin to the correct language folders of your forum.