MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: locked out of my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I messed up my cookie domain in my admin panel under Home » Board Settings » Site Details

In site details down a bit there is a section called Cookie Domiain I made a change there which

I should not of and now I cannot log into my site or admin panel..

So I am asking is there a way to edit this in the php config or maybe elsewhere ... ?

thanks im at a loss..
see faq: login
required changes can be first done in ~/inc/settings.php file
and then at Configuration section of forum admin panel.
Update info.. so when im at the login page I click login and it pop up taking you to forum etc..
But it just goes back to login page. I can type in the admin panel address and it will take me to it however cannot go to any page
with index.php it just goes back to login page..

I think the cookie domain like is my issue cause it was the only edit I made tonight

(2017-03-04, 05:00 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see faq: login
required changes can be first done in ~/inc/settings.php file
and then at Configuration section of forum admin panel.

(2017-03-04, 05:01 AM)Mhz Wrote: [ -> ]Update info.. so when im at the login page I click login and it pop up taking you to forum etc..
But it just goes back to login page. I can type in the admin panel address and it will take me to it however cannot go to any page
with index.php it just goes back to login page..

I think the cookie domain like is my issue cause it was the only edit I made tonight

Bang on .m.

This was the ticket thanks for showing me this info as it worked !!!!

Enjoy your weekend !!!