MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I will update in next version due in the image you show that internat SQL error happens not relates to mybb nor plugins.

But in the code i see what the issue is so it will be fixed into next major version in this weekend when i will update some plugins Smile
How can I remove the space from the commas? Looks funny in there

https://i.gyazo.com/e18bf24ad30e2e9f3aa6...2853ce.png
I can't remember if it had an option for that.

But you will have to remove it manually or use the traditional method by default and edit temolates that's the current way.
(2019-06-17, 07:15 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't remember if it had an option for that.

But you will have to remove it manually or use the traditional method by default and edit temolates that's the current way.

Tried finding the comma in templates but couldn't find anything

Also please update for 1.8.21 Smile
It's working fine into 1.8.21 without issues we have a lot of boards where i have installed it and all of them have the last mybb released version and no issues were founded.

Yeah commas are in the core file but maybe it's due alignment of your contents, but use traditional method that will REMOVE commas and only remove manually avatars and done customize it at your owns
How i can use this plugins with advanced Sidebox ( Custom Box )

Thanks..
It's not posible because it's hooked to the index and sideboxes are allowed to show not only on index but you can use jquery and the load function to retrieve values inside the box.

Cheers.
hello, please help ... i m using online today plugin but all users popup the same login time !! ...any idea?
This plugin creates a lot of extra queries.
Only it takes two extra queries that has a very low qty.

Actually i seen sites with over 10,000 queries into index only, so i think it is a very low qty to retrieve all information data that is not a lot of extra, it is just the right quantity to be retrieved. Easy, quick and very usefull.

I use it into my boards as a plenty of more plugins and only use 30 queries for all. Includimg avatars, stats, prefixes, and many more....
Pages: 1 2 3 4