MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hmm, I was reaching 40 for my board. I didn't think that was right so I uninstalled and I went down to 29.
You've to review your logs and verify with debug and review it because it is too weird.

That's not related to the plugin imo it is something else like uncached instances like templates or something similar.

But only have to take 2 queries because you can inspect the code and 40 it's like none of tge current and even unoptimized plugins that i known.

MyBB by itself takes like 10 queries.

I have many plugins like...

Google SEO
My Alerts
Online Today
Advanced Stats
Usergroup Legend.
Thread prefixes and icons

And many more and takes only 30 queries and as i said many boards have more than 2000 so i think 30 for it all it is a very low qty.

I think you need to review your boards configuration and many other things because this mod have to only takes 2 queries i think you have a broken configuration and duplicated instances of code and entries.
I want to make sure that I install this mod correctly on a fresh installation of MyBB.

[attachment=45348]

Which specific directory does onlinetoday.php go into?

Which specific directory does the inc folder go into?

Which specific directory does images folder go into?

Thank you for your patience and your assistance, Whiteneo.
(2022-08-03, 07:03 AM)GrimFinger Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make sure that I install this mod correctly on a fresh installation of MyBB.

Which specific directory does onlinetoday.php go into?

Which specific directory does the inc folder go into?

Which specific directory does images folder go into?

Thank you for your patience and your assistance, Whiteneo.

All my plugins remains the folder directory based into.forums root.
So you must put the first file to root and so on the files directory are so clear for you can respect the oaths and upload the files into that dirs.

Chears.
(2022-08-03, 07:20 AM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]All my plugins remains the folder directory based into.forums root.
So you must put the first file to root and so on the files directory are so clear for you can respect the oaths and upload the files into that dirs.

Chears.

So, onlinetoday.php would go into the https://domainname/mybb directory/folder?

I got it, Whiteneo. Thanks for the plugin! It's one of my favorite ones.
Been getting the following error:

Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 359 - File: inc/plugins/onlinetoday.php PHP 8.1.2 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/class_error.php 	153 	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/onlinetoday.php 	359 	errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 	142 	add_onlinetoday
/index.php 	26 	pluginSystem->run_hooks

Edit: Fixed by changing said line to
if(!array_key_exists($user['uid'], $doneusers) || $doneusers[$user['uid']] < $user['time'])

It was also complaining about $numtot being undefined, changing it to $numusers works.

EDIT 2: Seems there are also issues with the plugin not properly generating its templates. Doesn't seem to be generating them at all.
Whiteneo, and if I wanted to put the round avatars, that is, in the photo they look square, and if I wanted to put them round. Where should I go and how should I do it?
(2022-10-15, 05:04 AM)ARESKY Wrote: [ -> ]Whiteneo, and if I wanted to put the round avatars, that is, in the photo they look square, and if I wanted to put them round. Where should I go and how should I do it?

I will be online tomorrow on my dev,  just a little more wait...

I will look into your site and will try to solve the problem... Smile
(2022-10-15, 05:04 AM)ARESKY Wrote: [ -> ]Whiteneo, and if I wanted to put the round avatars, that is, in the photo they look square, and if I wanted to put them round. Where should I go and how should I do it?

If my mind is right of business the class is inside the onlinetoday.css stylesheet and you can customize it there all customizations for avatars, and even usernames.
Anyone else have issues with this on mybb version 1.8.33?

I just upgraded my forum to the newest release and when I install this plug-in (build 2.1) it is somehow automatically activated, yet somehow it does not show up on my forum index at all. And there are no configuration/options tool at all for this plug-in in my admin control panel, and when trying to deactivate this it just throws a blank white screen at me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4