MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Alerts SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm getting the following error when I activate the MyAlerts plugin. I'm new to MyBB so I'm not sure how to go about fixing this error.

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 5
Query:SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, t.code FROM wviu_alerts a LEFT JOIN wviu_users u ON (a.from_user_id = u.uid) INNER JOIN wviu_alert_types t ON (a.alert_type_id = t.id) WHERE a.uid = 1 AND (a.alert_type_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,6) OR a.forced = 1 OR t.can_be_user_disabled = 0) AND t.enabled = 1 ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT 0, ;
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
What is the value of the setting "Alerts Per Page" in ACP > Configuration > MyAlerts settings?
Alerts per page: 10
Number of Alerts in drop down: 5
MyAlerts Page Ajax refresh: 0

I reloaded it, and for some reason it is working now?

I do have another question though. The Alerts are coded in a list, so they aren't sitting nicely with the other information on this particular layout. I was wondering if you could tell me where the code is located as I'm having trouble finding it.

[Image: c90fcd8a1c564b3a271e18c071b687bf.png]

Thank you!

ETA: Never mind, I found the template I needed Big Grin
Strange, I'm not sure what caused that error then.

For future reference for other users, the template is "myalerts_headericon" Smile