MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usergroup Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, sorry for interrupting but I need your assistance...

1ST QUESTION

How do I disable usertitles? Whenever I put a space or a - into it, it still keeps the space so that the userbar will be a little bit lower like it used to be. 

What i'm trying to do is to give users a chance to have userbar without usertitle.

2ND QUESTION

I would like to delete "author_statistics" for specific usergroup such as;

Threads: 61
Warning Level: 0%

etc. etc...

I basically want... Let's say: "Administrators" usergroup to have a blank user-static on posts. (Postbit, Classic Posts whatever you want to call it.)

And I would like to know how can I write specific thing under the avatar of that usergroup such as "Owner of Bla bla bla." just for that specific usergroup.

[Image: P0qgab.png]
Hello,

If a user does not have a usertitle it will give the default ones per post count. The placement will always be there and cannot be removed per group unless you use PHP in Templates to help cover this issue up for you.

As per the hiding statistics of a specific user or group it'll have the same problem, I'd say use PHP in Templates. I have linked the text to the website where you can get the plugin.