MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.8 fake users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there is some plugin fake users but it cause MANY ERRORS

also it's bugging my whos online board. Can someone write new plugin with new clear syntax without errors and bugs?
Which plugin have you been using?
https://mods.mybb.com/reviews/fake-who-s-online

Ive been using this mode with modifications in this link. Also from this link i downloaded it
Yaldaram the person who wrote that also made an effective plugin for 1.6 series. You might be able to find a copy online as he has deleted his forum. I'm not sure if he has released them for free, they used to be paid though. It does work efficiently, I have it as I paid for it, I cannot release if based on the terms I agreed too.
But if he relased it on GNU license you can make it public right?

Or can i buy it now?
(2017-03-06, 08:20 PM)Znany Wrote: [ -> ]But if he relased it on GNU license you can make it public right?

Or can i buy it now?

I purchased subscription on his website, I cannot directly recall his ToS/T&C's but I would need to contact him to find out too be sure. Even though his website is gone I don't want to release his content without his consent to the matter.
ok and how can i buy it?
(2017-03-06, 09:02 PM)Znany Wrote: [ -> ]ok and how can i buy it?

The owner shut down his website, this leads to the plugin no longer being for sale.
Ok, i asked for someone that can rewrite this plugin for $$$ , but i see nobody want it. I will write dunction in php that gemerates random number from x to y and output it on whos online
This would be handy