MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Border and Userstats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2017-03-06, 04:33 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Super! give me your postbit contents again, I'll add the change and send you the code back.
I'll check that part you mentioned above in the mean time for you buddy.

I hope that the original author of this theme won't be mad at me due to sharing those contents haha! Thank you so much, can we make it 1px on the bottom? The border like I showed in the picture... It's 2px when the thread is ending.
-

-snip-

As for the postbitclassic, It will be awesome if you can somehow make owner (module=user-groups&action=edit&gid=4) (I guess that will be 4-ID I'm not sure.) -
To not to have Post count and Thread count? I just want to see userbar and username (except Online status) in that usergroup. Thanks!
(2017-03-06, 04:37 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that the original author of this theme won't be mad at me due to sharing those contents haha! Thank you so much, can we make it 1px on the bottom? The border like I showed in the picture... It's 2px when the thread is ending.
-
As for the postbitclassic, It will be awesome if you can somehow make owner (module=user-groups&action=edit&gid=4) (I guess that will be 4-ID I'm not sure.) -
To not to have Post count and Thread count? I just want to see userbar and username (except Online status) in that usergroup. Thanks!

Just remove the code from the post after you've seen I've read it.
Okay so replace the template contents with the following and save.
Let me know if it works, the template contents are oddly setout.

-snip
(2017-03-06, 04:47 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]Just remove the code from the post after you've seen I've read it.
Okay so replace the template contents with the following and save.
Let me know if it works, the template contents are oddly setout.

It didn't work, I replaced everything with postbit. Any idea? Big Grin

-

Also sorry for asking another question before fixing another but; In PADs such as iPad and other devices, it broughts post content under the avatar in classic postbit. Any way to fix this? or to force it look like it usually looks?

-
(2017-03-06, 05:30 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]-snip

Try this, how do you mean? You can also replace postbit_classic with all the code from postbit so it doesn't matter what way they look at the board it's all the same Toungue

-snip

Replace with that tell me the results.
[Image: dP2olr.png]

This is how it looks now ^ (It randomly applied for all users not just ''Owner'' one.)

[Image: yElmJ7.png]

This is how i want it to look ^
Okay I want to do a trial and error case to see what's happening here. Would you be able to create an account with administrative permissions and send me them? The template code you provided earlier seemed off. I would find it easier to work on it and just test it myself until it's working. Please message me with credentials and contact information i.e. Skype or Discord please.
I sadly can't do that however, I think the reason why It caused this is because I was confused with postbit_classic and postbit.

Here is the default code of Postbit and Postbit_Classic

Postbit
{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author">
{$post['useravatar']}
<div class="author_information">
<div class="pbtitlename"><strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']} <span class="pbtooltip responsiveshow"> {$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_threads} {$post['threadnum']}<br />{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}{$post['replink']}{$post['profilefield']}{$post['warninglevel']}</span></div>
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</div>
<div class="author_statistics">
{$post['user_details']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
<div class="post_head">
{$post['posturl']}
{$post['icon']}
<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
{$post['subject_extra']}
</div>
<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls">
<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>
<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</div>
</div>

Postbit_Classic
[b][size=x-large][/size][/b]
{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
<div class="pbclassicusername">
<strong><span style="font-size: 21px;">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}
</div>
{$post['useravatar']}
<div class="author_information">
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}
</span>
</div>
<div class="author_statistics">
{$post['user_details']}
{$post['newpoints_postbit']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
<div class="post_head">
{$post['posturl']}
{$post['icon']}
<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
{$post['subject_extra']}
</div>
<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['message']}
</div>
{$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['iplogged']}
</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls">
<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>
<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>
</div>
</div>
(2017-03-06, 06:28 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]I sadly can't do that however, I think the reason why It caused this is because I was confused with postbit_classic and postbit.

Okay then this is going to be really really hard. When are you using?
(2017-03-06, 06:30 PM)Nasyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-06, 06:28 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]I sadly can't do that however, I think the reason why It caused this is because I was confused with postbit_classic and postbit.

Okay then this is going to be really really hard. When are you using?

When what? The website or? I'm confused about the last question.
(2017-03-06, 06:37 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]When what? The website or? I'm confused about the last question.

postbit or classic?
Pages: 1 2 3 4