MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry...probably wrong prefix and wrong section but it's my first post here so please don't ban me :/
I really need a help for a shoutbox plugin. It's a DVZ shoutbox LINK
I wanna get it for my forum on bottom (and i did) but the thing is not working as it should...
Picture
I did what it asked from me on installation...where am i wrong ? Can it be that this plugin can't fit into my custom theme?
Forum (Scroll down and see what mess is that shoutbox currently)
Shows as such for myself;
[attachment=38518]
Do CTRL +F5 on your keyboard and should look like the above image.
Wait...this is permanent solution ?
So shoutbox won't look like before anymore?

EDIT: Does everyone (new guests and members) have to do it too?
(2017-03-08, 12:21 PM)Straxedix Wrote: [ -> ]Wait...this is permanent solution ?

Yes this is a permanent change. When new people visit the site they will not have to do a hard refresh. It'll look like it is forever (unless you make changes to it of course!)
(2017-03-08, 01:00 PM)BritishKitten Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-08, 12:21 PM)Straxedix Wrote: [ -> ]Wait...this is permanent solution ?

Yes this is a permanent change.  When new people visit the site they will not have to do a hard refresh. It'll look like it is forever (unless you make changes to it of course!)

Sorry to spam this thread...but how does this makes any sense ?

Offtopic
[spoiler]Does anyone know why Latest Visitors on Profile plugin doesn't work on my theme?[/spoiler]

EDIT: I am looking for something like THIS
But is it possible to make that for my theme ? (I also looked all the 18 pages of custom plugins and couldn't find this tho)...
(2017-03-08, 01:03 PM)Straxedix Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to spam this thread...but how does this makes any sense ?

It looked like that to you and you only. It cleared your browser's cache and got the latest version of the page. This fixed the issue, it was your browser at fault.