MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Docs Not Saving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forums site is connected with a Minecraft Server, as any other server I have a buy craft page setup, so I created a help doc as a "page" and added a link on the header of MyBB, I ran into one problem. When I edit the help doc it will show it has been edited on the ACP but not on the site itself, I did make sure it supported HTML and tried a test document, the 'settings.php' in @/inc/settings.php '@' being the root, the file is set to read and write as support say for a Windows Web Server.

Usually, I can fix these problems but this one I am clueless.

http://bajaslab.com

- DrBaja
The website url that you have given is incorrect, I am getting a 404 error page.
(2017-03-09, 04:28 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]The website url that you have given is incorrect, I am getting a 404 error page.

Sorry, I decided to reinstall myBb with exporting the theme, I was trying to see if I could recreate or fix the problem. I had no one on the forums so I'm good.

I would like to know how to fix it, cookies are right no registration or login problems.
^ what is your forum url ? looks like rewrite rules used for the main site are affecting MyBB forum
(2017-03-09, 01:03 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ what is your forum url ? looks like rewrite rules used for the main site are affecting MyBB forum

Yeah can't help that, my domain bajaslab.com, points to the domain duffelsforhope.org/bajaslab, I own both domains however we aren't buying two web servers, so I'm doing it this way, is there any way that myBB can work with that?