MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image attachment display size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi-  I have image attachments set to display as thumbnails rather than full sized images, but on one forum I would like image attachments to be displayed full sized.

Can I change this for just one forum?

Thanks!
i dont think you can, the setting is global and not forum by forum but i might be wrong.
(2017-03-13, 12:45 AM)computing Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think you can, the setting is global and not forum by forum but i might be wrong.

That's probably correct. People have been making more and more plugins that allow you to do things on a per forum basis. I'd submit a plugin request and see if anyone makes one Smile
Thanks.

The reason I want to do that is because in one forum we are going to allow individuals and small business to showcase some of their products. It would be nice for those pages to be nicely formatted with large images.

But on the rest of the forums, full sized images just don't pan out because people don't understand image scaling issues, and if they don't put the images in-line in the body of the post the thumbnails of attachments are all giant.

One way around this is to use the [img] stuff. That works OK, but requires more work and computer literacy on the part of the user.