MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB error. I have to change php.ini values
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed myBB on my website (kenti.tk) and when i try to change the theme this comes up: 
Upload failed. Please try again.Error details:
PHP returned: Missing a temporary folder. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.

I Have read online that i have to change this value in the php.ini file, but as we know, we cant change that file because 000webhost doesnt let us do it. I have already messaged 000webhost, but i have gotten no response. I am trying to install the Flatty theme which is compatible with my version. So is there another way to change this php.ini file? I heard you can change it with the htaccess file, but i tried it to no avail. If anyone can help, please suggest something!
Thanks.
Please make sure you have a temporary folder in the following location with writeable permissions.

\inc\plugins\temp
(2017-03-12, 05:32 PM)ThunderTech Wrote: [ -> ]Please make sure you have a temporary folder in the following location with writeable permissions.

\inc\plugins\temp

I tried this, nothing happend ):