MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error with MySubscriptions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i'm trying to use mysubscriptions on https://reastic.com but i keep getting this error when i try to add a subscription

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1364 - Field 'order' doesn't have a default valueQuery:INSERT INTO mybbrm_mysubs (name,admin_desc,description,recurring,price,currency,new_group,active,accepted_gids,item_name,item_number) VALUES ('Loyalist','','',0,'N;','EUR',8,1,'all','Loyalist','sub_{$sid}')
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support. 

I also get a similar error when i try to open the shop page https://reastic.com/mybb/mysubscriptions.php

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1146 - Table 'reasticc_mybb32.mybbrm_mysubscriptions_subscriptions' doesn't existQuery:SELECT * FROM mybbrm_mysubscriptions_subscriptions ORDER BY title ASC
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

Can someone please help me fix this
Moved to Plugin Support.
For the first error, Strict Mode might be on. You can either turn it off or edit the column order in the mybbrm_mysubs table and set the default value to 0.

Regarding the second error, it sounds like the plugin did not create the table that it needs. I don't know the table structure offhand, but if you look in the plugin file you might find it.
(2017-03-15, 10:01 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]For the first error, Strict Mode might be on.  You can either turn it off or edit the column order in the mybbrm_mysubs table and set the default value to 0.

Regarding the second error, it sounds like the plugin did not create the table that it needs.  I don't know the table structure offhand, but if you look in the plugin file you might find it.

Where can i find and edit mybbrm_mysubs table
Use PHPMyAdmin or whatever program you use to manage your website's database.
The first error is now fixed but i cannot find the table anywhere, i've googled it and i do not know where to search in the plugin file https://github.com/EthanDelong/MySubscriptions

also maybe it could be one of these but i'm not sure:
[Image: O_YPHYrwawyfvNfTeLdE4gP5jKUzUm3RcA2c7kuS...ize_mode=3]
referred plugin requires 6 database tables & manually adding them could be little complicated !

for example, first table code lines: mysubs.php#L42-L58

CREATE TABLE `mybbrm_mysubs` (
				`sid` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,
				`name` TEXT NOT NULL ,
				`admin_desc` TEXT NOT NULL ,
				`description` TEXT NOT NULL ,
				`recurring` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
				`price` TEXT NOT NULL ,
				`currency` VARCHAR( 3 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'USD',
				`new_group` INT NOT NULL ,
				`active` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
				`accepted_gids` TEXT NOT NULL ,