MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mobile login problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. 

I am having a small issue that i have tried fixing myself, as i seem to know my way around the template structure of MyBB, well kind of at least anyway.

The problem i am having is logging in with Mobile right now, i had the same issue for a bit on Desktop as well.

When logging in, it states that i have logged in. But when it redirects back to the forum index, it shows as though i AM NOT logged in, that is, until i click the 'Home' button. Wierd right? 

Well i had removed the index.php from teh templates, and global.php as well, just leaving a / instead of /index.php so i have a nice clean url. And on Desktop now the login is working correctly. But when i login via mobile, i still seem to have the same issue. Is there something i am missing? Maybe a template specific to the responsivness of the template maybe? I been strugging and searching Google hoping to find someone that had a similar issue, and no luck. So here i am requesting the assistance of the MyBB gurus of this community.

My forum url is https://un.gamestimeline.com

I appretiate any advice you can give me
thanks in advance
Sounds like a cache issue to me, what cache settings are you using on CloudFlare?
ah ya i never thought of clearing the cache there before asking for help. I will do that now and report back.

My bad man. Thanks for the quick reply though

Just standard cache settings on CF btw

hahahha crap, thats all it was. Sorry to waste your time @ ThunderTech , but thanks again for the quick reply
I was still having issues with the login problem. But after some searching i figured out i had missed changing the redirect urls in member.php. Which resulted in members being directed to /index.php after login/logout instead of just /

Just thought i would post this here if anyone ever encountered a similar issue to mine