MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trash Bin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Released a small bugfix update V1.1.2
How update this plugin? Only rewrite files or dez/uninstall?
Upload the files is fine. It only contains a small rewrite of the files
Ok ty Toungue Best plugin
i use to use the plugin "undo delete". However this plugin allows you to view the threads/post content within ACP before restoring it, which makes it far superior. Also undo delete does not auto remove old deleted content.
  • Is there a way to make it so super moderators can use it too? A lot of the times moderators are the ones who accidentally delete a post/thread in which need it restored. But because its only available in ACP we have to wait for admins to log in to fix it. 
  • Could you make it log posted content from purged users in which have their posts deleted? Might actually already do this, just dont want to purge to test it.
Yes give Super Moderators ACP access to only the trash bin. Admin permissions are fully configured.

I need to test the second part to be sure. I recon it might already do so but I haven't tested that yet
your second github link in the OP is linked to the wrong repo

(2017-04-17, 10:33 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]Could you make it log posted content from purged users in which have their posts deleted? Might actually already do this, just dont want to purge to test it.

purged a user since having this plugin and it does log the spam content which is what i was hoping. I like that i can use it as a log of purged users content to help identify keywords used often that should be blocked to reduce spam even more. The only additional feature that would be awesome is to log the username/email/ip address along with it....but that is asking a little more than what his plugin is intended for. Or is it?
Nice but it should store all the thread extra fields as well.
It would be nice if there is an update for attachments/polls to restore as well. However the posts are the main content anyways.

This plugin is great. It satisfies my need to look at deleted content to look at the usual spam when there are a lot of mods/admins purging users. While at the same time auto removing it after X time to not waste space and giving a backup in case of an accidental permanent delete.

This should be added into MyBB core.
Great job!

Your plugin just brought back a feature that used to be provided by the Trash Can Forum, which ceased to be compatible with MyBB when 1.8 was released.

I've been compiling this list since MyBB 1.6 was phased out: 

https://community.mybb.com/thread-164463...pid1287968

I've just added your plugin to it and there's only a few missing gaps left now.

Thank you very much!
Pages: 1 2 3