MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when updating to version 8.1.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I have a problem with updating the forum from 1.8.8 to 1.8.10, after uploading all the update files and try to upgrade when you log in to the upgrade, I received the message "The username you have ENTERED Appears to be invalid." - Despite the fact that everything I type certainly well. I ask for help? I will be grateful.
try using a different browser to upgrade your forum !
(2017-03-16, 05:27 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]try using a different browser to upgrade your forum !

I try Chrome, Mozilla and Explorer - the same situation in all... Sad
what is your forum url ? if it is a legit forum (see support eligibility policy)
you may PM me temporary access to files (FTP) & your credentials for forum admin panel
[you can change all your credentials later]

note: I'll stay online up to GMT 18:00
(2017-03-16, 05:38 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]jakie jest twoje forum url? czy jest to legalne forum (patrz wspierać politykę kwalifikowalności )
możesz mi PM tymczasowy dostęp do plików (FTP) i poświadczeń do panelu administratora forum
[można zmienić wszystkie poświadczenia późniejsze]

notatka: Zostanę w Internecie do GMT 18 : 00

Forum is legal, I'm Polish - http://niecodziennik.eu

FTP access ok, but the PA can not get at all anymore, because I have uploaded new files to the server, except that you're talking about phpMyAdmin?
^ yes, I understand that your forum admin panel login is not working. yet it is required to check !
(2017-03-16, 05:50 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ Tak, rozumiem, że administrator forum Panel logowania nie działa. jednak jest to wymagane w celu sprawdzenia !

Ok przepraszam Wink I send you PM, thanks!
^ can you login to phpMyAdmin
change your user name to something without the accent marks
and try upgrading again
Ok, thank you, but really when it comes to PhpMyAdmin, then I can not get around and do not know where in I have to change it and where to look for it at all Sad
^ oh! you can see related guidance here => common sql queries guidance

or you may PM me access to phpMyAdmin & change your login credentials later
however its already late, I'll stay online max up to GMT 19:00
Pages: 1 2