MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need some kind of support plugin (like here in this Forum).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I'm starting a new support forum for my co-workers and i need some kind of plugin like this one in MyBB Forum.

There is any kind like this for us common users? Or just for MyBB Forum?

I need it to be full compatible with MyBB last version.

Just to put some kind of "Solved/Not Solved/In Process/etc" on the side of the title of the thread.

I think thread prefixes not work for this because every time the support guy need to edit the first post and change the prefix. I'm right on this?

Or just close the thread... That can work too.
Hi,

I did not understand why the prefix does not work for this purpose.

The prefix can be changed by the guy who initiated the thread or a moderator / support guy.

In all cases, someone has to change the status.
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=159

This plugin will allow moderators to apply a prefix without editing the post.
(2017-03-16, 09:57 PM)Simicro Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I did not understand why the prefix does not work for this purpose.

The prefix can be changed by the guy who initiated the thread or a moderator / support guy.

In all cases, someone has to change the status.

You have a point. The problem is: I'm introducing a brand new system to the workplace. I have some issues to give too much functionality to the people and they think is "too much".

The support guy is me btw... So, if this can facilitate my job is best. But with threads prefixes is way much better. I think i can work on that.

(2017-03-16, 10:07 PM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=159

This plugin will allow moderators to apply a prefix without editing the post.

Thank very much sir. This plugin is in english? I don't speak a word in Arabic (my girlfriend is arabic... Lol).
Yes, the plugin should be in English.