MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajaxchat & Colorbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i use this, integrated by OUCG. I wanted to implement the colorbox to play youtube videos in the chat. A guide I have found here and also implemented.

The video now fills the whole iframe instead of opening itself in the popup. Where is my mistake here? Thank you for the effort...
push it...
You can't technically pop out an iframe as it would lose JQuery information in the process of opening a new tab/window, although you could use the code below.
<a href="#popupVideo" data-rel="popup" data-position-to="window" class="ui-btn ui-corner-all ui-shadow ui-btn-inline">Launch video player</a>
<div data-role="popup" id="popupVideo" data-overlay-theme="b" data-theme="a" data-tolerance="15,15" class="ui-content">
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/41135183?portrait=0" width="497" height="298" seamless=""></iframe>
</div>
Just add edit the URL, and you can change the button if you like. Otherwise there is not a way to do this with an iframe, as they are not re sizable by the user.