MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Endless – Flarum-like infinite scrolling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Endless – Flarum-like infinite scrolling for MyBB

Endless is a plugin in development stages which replaces normal pagination with an infinite scrolling concept, based on Flarum's one except it is packed with small modifications which make it completely compatibile with the latest MyBB versions.

PRICE
Free from 16 Feb 2021 - Download https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1439

[Image: 0kGO7wR.gif]
Wow this is amazing, it's really smooth as well.
Just to know, this will work on all pages i.e. portal, search results, showthread, forumdisplay ?
That's the plan. Endless can potentially transform any paginated list into an infinite scrolling experience if a proper data handling function is set in the backend, thanks to its intrinsic extensibility.
(2017-03-19, 03:00 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]That's the plan. Endless can potentially transform any paginated list into an infinite scrolling experience if a proper data handling function is set in the backend, thanks to its intrinsic extensibility.

That's great to hear Shade :-)
Good luck with this project, I like it
Shade, awesome work as always !
This plugin is a necesary addition to mybb to make it worka at the same way new systems does.

I am thinking into release my profile system in few days Smile
Infinite scrolling a huge SEO risk. Google recommends pagination.
Actually, as long as you keep the regular pagination available, you should not suffer any SEO drops. Reference. Endless does not alter regular pagination, it just serves as a top-layer replacement, falling back to regular pagination for bots/older browsers/missing JS support.

Also, that's not of my business. If I am distributing something you don't like you are not obliged to get it.
very nice work, Shade.
No offense @shade. Just sharing some gyaan Smile
Pages: 1 2