MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SSL Cert Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys -

I recently installed MyBB through Azure (super easy process), but am getting hung up on getting the cert working. I've followed these instructions and added the domain.crt, private key, and the Intermediate (all with the correct names, server.crt, server-ca.crt, server.key) - https://docs.bitnami.com/azure/apps/mybb...rtificates - but when I go to the site here's what it returns for my cert. The domain I covered up in the cert viewer actually is correct. Not sure why I felt the need to do that, but anyways. Any good options to troubleshoot this?

Files attached.

Thanks!
That error means your website is trying to load content over HTTP which is insecure.
Try changing links to load over HTTPS, and make sure you've changed your Board URL to HTTPS.
It technically still is loading via HTTPS, just blocking some things.
(2017-03-20, 07:18 PM)ThunderTech Wrote: [ -> ]That error means your website is trying to load content over HTTP which is insecure.
Try changing links to load over HTTPS, and make sure you've changed your Board URL to HTTPS.
It technically still is loading via HTTPS, just blocking some things.

Well, I feel silly. Changed the links on the board and there were no issues with content loading. Just need to force the redirect and I'll be good. Thanks for the help ThunderTech!