MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flat Dark Theme [Like Imgur]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mentioned in my BBO Interview for MyBB's blog that I am working towards adding further sharing options to Sharree: Twitch, SoundCloud, Websites, and Graphics/Images. Sharree won't just be geared to YouTubers but content creators of all kinds. This also means Sharree will be a site for MyBB administrators to share their forums as well.

Along with this update I am working on a new dark theme based on the Flatty template and inspired by Imgur as well as YouTube Gaming that I'd like to share with you.

Index page:
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6779617a6f2e636f6d2f...632e706e67]

New Thread/Share (Multiple Sharing Options)
[Image: 04d7e1949815b9604a6a0ee0ebd2889f.gif]

Registration
[Image: 0778b0d387744f9d8d1ca17e0a06ab39.png]

Showthread_share
[Image: mRwInnG.png]

Showthread_discussions
[Image: 1da9ut4.png]

Forum Bits
[Image: 5745ce34553d39a173d6c1cf1e6c7d8a.png]

Private Messaging
[Image: 60654ffc75b35d6652ded974a95ff57c.png]

UserCP/Settings
[Image: PgolOmJ.png]

[Image: 7F8capn.jpg]

Member List
[Image: ae5af64b6c7a3b4556c672648f74ae5e.png]
Updated OP with more screenshots.
Looking good!
What you are doing with MyBB is amazing and I would defiantly be interested in a plugin for soundcloud integration.

Here a little CSS to prevent stretching rectangle avatars, in case you didn't know...

img {
   object-fit: cover;
   height: 64px;
}

Keep up the good work!
(2017-03-23, 01:45 PM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good!
What you are doing with MyBB is amazing and I would defiantly be interested in a plugin for soundcloud integration.

Here a little CSS to prevent stretching rectangle avatars, in case you didn't know...

img {
   object-fit: cover;
   height: 64px;
}

Keep up the good work!

Thank you. I've added two more shots, one of UserCP and the other of Profiles.

And thanks for the tip, I've added "object-fit: cover;" to my  avatar styling.
Looks really nice, especially what you've done with the UserCP.
(2017-03-24, 01:09 AM)NickGHQ Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice, especially what you've done with the UserCP.

Thanks Nick. The theme you developed and posted screenshots in the Scratch Board thread, is that now live? Would love to see it.
Holy #$&@ only what i can say, your website is going to be something special.

i was thinking to make a website like this but you beat us all :O this is far the best way as a platform for all kind of websites!

Keep it up!`

is this website going to be mobile friendly, or is it still a concept?
(2017-03-30, 06:52 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]Holy #$&@ only what i can say, your website is going to be something special.

i was thinking to make a website like this but you beat us all :O this is far the best way as a platform for all kind of websites!

Keep it up!`

is this website going to be mobile friendly, or is it still a concept?

No these images aren't a concept, the site is already coded and is near finished.

Things left to do
- A contest section for users to host scheduled contests
- Infinite/endless scrolling to replace multipages (No clicking through page numbers just continue scrolling)
- Mobile friendliness
- A unique value in new thread fields so users can't spam share their content more than once

I'm aiming to release the new site in a week or two. Thank you for the kind words.
did you end up finishing this theme? looks really good to left it to rot in your hdd. Toungue