MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: resend activation email button in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I think its better if we have a button to resend activation emailĀ 
useful when mail not send because of mail server errors,
like: "The mail server does not understand the RCPT TO command. Reason: N/A"
No ?
+1 from me.
I agree in some point, but then it should resend all messages from the time the mailserver errored, not only the activation mails. But this will be a big core, mailhandler and mailqueue modification to realise this feature.
(2017-03-30, 08:27 AM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]I agree in some point, but then it should resend all messages from the time the mailserver errored, not only the activation mails. But this will be a big core, mailhandler and mailqueue modification to realise this feature.

yes,
also may better with MyBB task "scheduling system" to resend failed mails automatically (if possible)
(2017-04-04, 04:43 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-30, 08:27 AM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]I agree in some point, but then it should resend all messages from the time the mailserver errored, not only the activation mails. But this will be a big core, mailhandler and mailqueue modification to realise this feature.

yes,
also may better with MyBB task "scheduling system" to resend failed mails automatically (if possible)

Correct, may before try to send check the mailserver is available and working, if not just let the mails in the queue and try on next run.
(2017-04-04, 06:01 PM)broatcast Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-04, 04:43 PM)OMID_HXC Wrote: [ -> ]

yes,

Correct, may before try to send check the mailserver is available and working, if not just let the mails in the queue and try on next run.

I like your style! Good idea Big Grin
When will this be implemented?
This is just a suggestion. It may or may not be added to the next version of MyBB 1.8 or 2.0.