MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Personalize spoiler plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.

I have a forum and I plan to personalize my spoiler plugin to be something like this FAQ spoiler.
https://online.missouri.edu/faq/

Did you guys know how to do that ?

I was thinking to use this spoiler https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=614 but I don't know how to remove "Show/Hide content" and make the spoiler to can click anywhere to open it, not only in the right side.

Can someone help me please ?
Please help me someone :/
I don't think spoiler is a good option for that, what you want is to expand the content on clicking anywhere on the spoiler part. It is possible through Css and JS.
So how I can edit the file in order to get that exemple result ?
Open it with notepad++

make own changes and save it, then deactivate and activate again and done !!!

But you have to know about js and css is a hard work but posible to do.

Anyway you can customize it and share it to all people. Smile
(2017-03-25, 05:31 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Open it with notepad++

make own changes and save it, then deactivate and activate again and done !!!

But you have to know about js and css is a hard work but posible to do.

Anyway you can customize it and share it to all people. Smile

Well thanks for the answer but if I knew how to change it I didn't start the thread so even with your info I'm still at 0.
So can someone give me a tutorial or tell me how to change spoiler/expand content like that exemple ?
It is just a single PHP file. You may open it and edit it wherever it says "Show/Hide Content". Replace the original plugin file with this modified version, and deactivate and reactivate the plugin once. That should work. Smile Good luck!
^ no, it is not a single file to edit !

anyway, I feel its better to develop accordian faq (js / jquery) as a new plugin
You not helping me at all guys lol...