MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile and Retro (All Responsive Themes) Quote problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed there is a universal problem with responsive themes for mybb.

Not just on my forum, but on other ones, whenever you select a post to quote and hit 'new reply', the quote never makes it to the editor and one has to copy and paste the text, or use the fastquote in quick reply (which also has the issue of never appearing as a button in the post-bit.

I have tried a few 'solutions' but they never seem to work. Even when the theme is being used on desktop, the quote doesn't work. The only theme that works is the default theme.

A few other forums have the same problem and whenever I ask the admins, they reply with 'it's never worked, implying there is no solution. One of the forums I use has been going since 2012.

Also, I can't figure out how to change the color of the .thead and .tcat in the Retro Theme, I want to change the .tcat to black from blue, I did that, but nothing happens.
This should work for thead

.thead {
    background: red;
    color: #fff;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #263c30;
    padding: 8px;
}

change red to a colour of your choice. Use it with custom.css. If custom.css does not exist, you will have create it through ACP.
I dont have quote problem , are you install the latest 1.8.10 ?
I have the latest version of mybb 1.8.10. The problem has been on all versions no matter what.

(2017-03-25, 04:22 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]This should work for thead

.thead {
    background: red;
    color: #fff;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #263c30;
    padding: 8px;
}

change red to a colour of your choice. Use it with custom.css. If custom.css does not exist, you will have create it through ACP.

That didn't work.
Here's the fix for the quote problem:

https://github.com/jasonliehr/MyBB-GoMobile/issues/6

I just fix it:
in postbit_quote Template
Look for:

<a href="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$post['pid']}" class="button">

Replace it with:

<a href="newreply.php?tid={$tid}&amp;replyto={$post['pid']}" class="button">