MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flatty Footer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somewhere along the line I changed something so now the footer only goes as wide as the forum, instead of being across the width of the page. It also is sitting high.

If anyone has any advice on what to edit to make it go back the original style, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Link;

pern.second-pass.net/forum
Reinstall flatty theme and copy original footer code to your footer template as if you changed something in footer template that would have caused the issue.

*Please have a backup in case reverting the template might issues.
^ reinstalling theme might not be necessary.
copy the current code in the footer template to a text file & revert the template (see guidance)
(2017-03-26, 06:03 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ reinstalling theme might not be necessary.
copy the current code in the footer template to a text file & revert the template (see guidance)

Reverting the theme will revert footer template to MyBB default. Reinstall the theme(don't set as default) and copy the template of flatty will make the footer template back to flatty default.
^ oh! okay Smile

Edit: I believe this is the original content of the flatty theme's footer template