MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vanilla>MyBB Merge Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi; Sorry for my bad English Sad

I'm tring to migrate vanilla to Mybb but i got some issues...
In Users (3) step; i got this error message:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:1146 - Table 'derindunya_f2.debuglogs' doesn't existQuery:INSERT INTO debuglogs (type,message,timestamp) VALUES (1,'File: /merge/resources/class_error.php Line: 52 Function: Log->error -> \r\nFile: /inc/db_mysql.php Line: 601 Function: debugErrorHandler->error -> \r\nFile: /inc/db_mysql.php Line: 337 Function: DB_MySQL->error -> \r\nFile: /inc/db_mysql.php Line: 371 Function: DB_MySQL->query -> \r\nFile: /inc/db_mysql.php Line: 1100 Function: DB_MySQL->write_query -> \r\nFile: /merge/resources/functions.php Line: 388 Function: DB_MySQL->show_create_table -> \r\nFile: /merge/resources/modules/users.php Line: 224 Function: encode_to_utf8 -> \r\nFile: /merge/resources/modules/users.php Line: 170 Function: Converter_Module_Users->check_for_duplicates -> \r\nFile: /merge/boards/vanilla/users.php Line: 45 Function: Converter_Module_Users->insert -> \r\nFile: /merge/index.php Line: 946 Function: VANILLA_Converter_Module_Users->import -> \r\n$type: 20 $message: Array $file: $line: 0',1490724869)

derindunya_f2 is myBB db name. 

How can i figure this out???
Quote:SQL Error:1146 - Table 'derindunya_f2.debuglogs' doesn't exist
looks like debuglogs table was not created in the database.

are you using live web server or local server (eg. XAMPP) ? local is preferred.
anyway, can you try again the merge process
Thanks, i'm using web server.
Yes, i check and you are right. "mybb_debuglogs" table was created.
I edit: merge>resources>class_debug.php

insert_query("debuglogs", $log_insert); >>>> insert_query("mybb_debuglogs", $log_insert);

And now when i try again. Page was loading about 1-2 minutes. Then i got timeout error.

Thanks a lot for the reply.
would you like to PM me access to web host control panel (with access to both databases & files) and forum admin panel to check