MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fatal Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am Trying to Upgarde my BB Version from 1.6 to 1.8.4  I am facing error like below

Fatal error: Call to undefined method datacache::update_reportreasons() in /home/indianengineers/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 598

Any one help me. thanx
check whether target version files are uploaded correctly - esp. ~/inc/class_datacache.php ..
Hello,

At the end of the conversation- error like Fatal error: Call to undefined method datacache::update_reportreasons() in /home/indianengineers/public_html/install/upgrade.php on line 598

Where i can made changes ? can u advise me exactly. because i am beginner.
^ ensure that all files of target version are uploaded correctly !

btw, what is the reason that you do not want to upgrade to the latest version of MyBB ?
I am moving to new look websites based WordPress. BuddyPress Forum. I want import all the existing forums data to new website. When i try to import Mybb Data's i am facing error there is no tag to convert. no user to convert. that the reason i contact bbpress community forum they have told to upgrade Your MyBB Forum. then u can import they have told like that.

My Existing website : http://indianengineers.com/

Subject : MyBB forum Data Import to BuddyPress

Hi,

May I Know How find the MyBB Version Info ?
can you please have a look at the replies given to your earlier topics ..
we cannot continue providing support for a forum which will not be using MyBB.

this topic is closed. you may contact anyone through PM for paid assistance.
Dear Friends,

www.indianengineers.com This My Website.

I want Migrate MyBB Data's to BuddyPress.

1 - How to find MyBB Forums Version

2 - How to update to Latest MyBB Forum Version.

Please help me asp. thank u