MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: option to expand all templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there an option to expand all templates in the desired theme? Or at least a find template option?

If you try to browser find a template it doesnt find it because its collapsed....you actually have to site there and expand one by one each template, and then 20 minutes later you get the URL you can save to get you back there again later. However every template you add is one more collapsed template you need to remake the URL again. Its really a pain in the **s. There should be a way to expand all templates option or a top link for find template. IS there a plugin that adds this feature?
find a template option is already available

templates --> Search/Replace --> Search Template Titles (near the bottom of the page)

And at a templates set, you can add &expand=all to the URL & get expansion of all the groups
wow, i was looking at default templates...didnt know you have to back peddle. 

Quote:And at a templates set, you can add &expand=all to the URL & get expansion of all the groups
wow i feel dumb now sitting there clicking each expand.

thanks!!!
Would be nice to have it in ACP as a link
Quote:And at a templates set, you can add &expand=all to the URL & get expansion of all the groups
(2017-03-31, 01:40 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice to have it in ACP as a link
+1
I seem to more often look for templates when trying to help someone with mybb rather than editing my own board. In that way i have to explain to them the location of the template as well. I saved that as a bookmark because i wont remember it. It is quite odd that the configuration ->settings has its own link for "Show all settings" but the templates does not for each theme.
Can anybody move this/create a net thread in suggestions forum for 1.8? thx
Support for this too, it's annoying that there isn't a dedicated button for it!
(2017-03-31, 01:46 PM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And at a templates set, you can add &expand=all to the URL & get expansion of all the groups
(2017-03-31, 01:40 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Would be nice to have it in ACP as a link
+1
I seem to more often look for templates when trying to help someone with mybb rather than editing my own board. In that way i have to explain to them the location of the template as well. I saved that as a bookmark because i wont remember it. It is quite odd that the configuration ->settings has its own link for "Show all settings" but the templates does not for each theme.

I learned how to do something new and useful today thanks to this post but a button would be nice. Core edits time Big Grin
Quote:Core edits time
Can you show what you added. Im not sure how to just add a link to the ACP pages?
@metalburr - did you make it?
Pages: 1 2