MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A request for a garage mod???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if someone could do a mod for a "garage" feature for MyBB. I, as well as others I am sure, have an automotive oriented forum. It would be nice for my members to have an area to keep details and pictures of their vehicles. Some examples of this would be the phpbbgarage and the vbgarage mods. I have attempted this myself using the phpbbgarage as a guide but I lack a great bit in knowledge when it comes to PHP. If someone were able to create this, I am sure it would be an instant success. Thanks for your time.

Will
Sorry, I haven't heard of those mods before. I guess garbage = a forum where deleted posts go?

If so, there is a Trash Can Forum mod available.
No, he does mean garage mod.
Thank you destroyer and Dale Hay. Yes, I did say "garage" and not "garbage", even though you had me double checking myself. The mention of "automotive oriented" I would have thought would also have been a hint. If anyone can help with this or point me in a direction as far as what forum php files are comparative between the two, I may can further try to reverse engineer something.
Oh sorry wvoncannon, many apologies for misreading your post.
One last question. Does anyone know of a mod out there that maybe could be modified to work as a garage. Maybe something that allows users to give details about a particular item and upload pictures of it at the simplest? I have looked through the mods section and just have not found what I am looking for. Any help is much apprieciated.