MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clickable codes not showing smiles not clickable Fresh MyBB Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i just uploaded MyBB 1.8.10 To My Website.
Default theme i have changed only base color and
Logo
This happens every time when i install MyBB Delete everything from
root install fresh version of MyBB i dont know what is problem
i have changed my database many times
Not database problem
can it be Cloudflare
or 000webhost
or something is wrong with my domain
anyways
heres forum url
https://hiddencomet.ml

Its Maybe my SSl problem idk
i have made test user
username: test
password: test123
i will be happy if you find solution this problem
with phpbb or vbulletin i dont have problems
anyways i hope you find solution to my problem,
IF you are using Cloudflare, don't use Rocket Loader as that can cause problems with MyBB. 000Webhost is really not what I'd recommend because servers are often overcrowded so you'll get plenty of 502 errors. If it gets a timeout error when trying to load the Javascript files, that can cause the clickable codes and smiles not to work.
(2017-03-31, 07:40 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]IF you are using Cloudflare, don't use Rocket Loader as that can cause problems with MyBB.  000Webhost is really not what I'd recommend because servers are often overcrowded so you'll get plenty of 502 errors.  If it gets a timeout error when trying to load the Javascript files, that can cause the clickable codes and smiles not to work.

ok i will try thanks!

(2017-03-31, 07:40 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]IF you are using Cloudflare, don't use Rocket Loader as that can cause problems with MyBB.  000Webhost is really not what I'd recommend because servers are often overcrowded so you'll get plenty of 502 errors.  If it gets a timeout error when trying to load the Javascript files, that can cause the clickable codes and smiles not to work.

thank you its working now when i disabled rocketloader!