MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ADMIN CP Button non-responsive in Chrome 49.0.26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone else had the problem with logging into their upgraded MyBB forum as an administrator?  The User CP and Mod CP buttons respond perfectly well in Google Chrome, but the Admin CP button is wholly unresponsive.  This only seems to be true in Chrome, as I am able to log in with Safari 6.1.6.  This was not a problem in the legacy 1.6.5 MyBB, from which I upgraded.  There is no error message; just a failure to open the Administrator login.

Can anyone provide a solution for a relative novice, please.
I had this problem, not with that button specifically, but a forum toplink. Make sure that there aren't multiple buttons using the same toplink, if there are you need to add a new one in your ACP>Themes & Templates >Templates > Your theme
(2017-04-02, 01:02 AM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem, not with that button specifically, but a forum toplink. Make sure that there aren't multiple buttons using the same toplink, if there are you need to add a new one in your ACP>Themes & Templates >Templates > Your theme

Thanks for the suggestion, but this doesn't appear to be the problem.