MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting and create thread error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When a user goes to make a thread or post they get"
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_counters() in /home/nio4598/public_html/v12/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 780
" I disabled all plugins tried the default theme and no luck any ideas?
Re-upload all the files within the Upload folder except inc/config.php and inc/settings.php Smile

Tell me if that works for you.

Also see a similar thread: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20231
I already done that.
If you've successfully uploaded all the files from the 1.2.9 download and run the upgrade script (if necessary - /install/upgrade.php) and no plugins are being used then you should not be getting this error.

If you've checked all this and you still have a problem, could you try explaining what you did before these errors started appearing?
Ok that is fixed but new problems
My board is erroring out on me.
Snappo Wrote:My board is erroring out on me.
This isn't very descriptive. Could you provide more information, perhaps what the error is, what you did to get the error, or a link to the forums? Smile
Ok sorry well i have zeros on my board now since i updated, It shows a user is logged in but still ask for them to login and much much much more. The old database was on a phpbb forum but i only started getting the problems today.

Any help would be great thanks
Snappo
[Wiki: Cookies] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
I'm all out of ideas without further information.
It might be easier if you give a link to your forum as well. All I can do is assume what is wrong but I can't really identify exactly when you're so vague.

Have you searched around the Beta Merge forum for issues like this? Might be related to the merge.
snaperz.com
Pages: 1 2