MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to Advertise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've bought some Ads on AdClerk but it still didn't bring in any new members. I have the money necessary to buy any advertisement really but yeah other than that I've got nothing. I've also posted in a couple Showcase sections on other boards.

Where is a good place to advertise that'll bring in a lot of members? I'm looking to populate my board: http://discussionzone.co/index.php grow it, and develop it a lot more.

Tips appreciated, because I am clueless as of right now.

Thanks,
-Kioshi
If you have enough money I'd recommend working with an influencer with a sizable fanbase on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other media platforms where he/she can promote your website. Personally I've found working with influencers more effective than buying traditional ad placements.
(2017-04-02, 10:08 AM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]If you have enough money I'd recommend working with an influencer with a sizable fanbase on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other media platforms where he/she can promote your website. Personally I've found working with influencers more effective than buying traditional ad placements.

That actually sounds like it may work, thank you for the input. Definitely will try this.
You can also ask some forum owners to put an ad on their forum, its cheap somehow works. You can also hire few journalists to make quality posts on your forum that lead more traffic from search engines.
Love the influencer idea. And you can try giving offer or discount for new customers as well. For myself, I know that I will always buy something from a new site when they give $5 off first order for example.