MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Help]Profile Page not Loading?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would anyone happen to know why this is happening?

When myself or any member on my forum clicks their profile page, it just shows a blank white screen. Here's a link for example: http://demigra.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=15

It won't load at all, any idea why? It's a theme issue I believe because on other skins it will load.
what happens if you switch to MyBB's default (stock) theme ?
check content of member_profile template of your active theme. does it look alright ?
(2017-04-03, 05:50 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what happens if you switch to MyBB's default (stock) theme ?
check content of member_profile template of your active theme. does it look alright ?

Here's what was in my member_profile template:

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->profile}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>

{$header}

<div class="profile_top">
<div class="section_avatar">
        <div class="profile_avatar">{$avatar}</div>
</div>
<div class="section">
        <div style="font-size: 24px;"><strong>{$formattedname}</strong></div>
        {$usertitle}<br /><br />
        <div class="section_bar">
	<div class="float_right">{$sendemail}{$sendpm}</div>
        <div class="cell"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong><br />{$memregdate}</div>
        <div class="cell">{$online_status} {$lang->lastvisit} {$memlastvisitdate}</div>

</div>

</div>
</div> 

<div class="profile_left">
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
      <tr>
            <td  valign="top">
                  <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
                        <tr>
                              <td colspan="2" class="thead"><strong>{$lang->users_forum_info}</strong></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                              <td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->total_posts}</strong></td>
                              <td class="trow1">{$memprofile['postnum']} ({$lang->ppd_percent_total})<br /><span class="smalltext">(<a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_posts}</a>)</span></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                              <td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->total_threads}</strong></td>
                              <td class="trow2">{$memprofile['threadnum']} ({$lang->tpd_percent_total})<br /><span class="smalltext">(<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$uid}">{$lang->find_threads}</a>)</span></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                              <td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang->timeonline}</strong></td>
                              <td class="trow2"><if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then>Forever and Ever<else>{$timeonline}</if></td>

</tr>
                        {$postsLiked}
{$likesReceived}
{$referrals}
                        {$reputation}
                        {$warning_level}{$newpoints_profile}
                  </table>

</td>

</tr>
</table>
<br />
                {$profilefields}

</div>

<div class="profile_right">
                  {$modoptions}
                  {$adminoptions}
                  <div style="text-align: center">{$buddy_options}{$ignore_options}{$report_options}</div>
</div>

<br class="clear" />

{$footer}
</body>
</html>

I reverted the template, and now the profile shows again. I don't know what the problem was but it works now that it was reverted. The page loaded on every other theme we tried but this is our custom theme giving us the issue.
@Kioshi

<if $memprofile['uid'] == 1 then>Forever and Ever<else>{$timeonline}</if>

Could be causing the issue if you have the plugin disabled/removed.
(2017-04-03, 11:01 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]@Kioshi

Ah yes! That definitely was the issue. I just put the code back and removed that line and it loads perfectly now.

Thank you Wage.
(2017-04-03, 04:15 PM)Kioshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-03, 11:01 AM)Wage Wrote: [ -> ]@Kioshi

Ah yes! That definitely was the issue. I just put the code back and removed that line and it loads perfectly now.

Thank you Wage.

No problem bud.