MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users Can Host Events/Contests [Application]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Application I have been working on using XThreads based on RateU's Events application and inspired by brad-t's BeyBlade Tournaments and Facebook Events.

Users can host their own contests by uploading a thumbnail, setting an end date and details/requirements.  Other users can then participate in the contest by fulfilling set requirements. When the contest date has passed the host will be notified to update the contest thread with the winners.

[Image: 1spwOhB.png]

[Image: 9efbc702999e4411ff7fc216cc9e1cbe.png]

[Image: 1c2e1e96795febe81b20be6c4e98c9e2.png]
Oh this is pretty nice!

I suppose with a bit of tweaking it could be turned into some type of event system. (Mainly word changes lol)
(2017-04-06, 01:30 AM)BritishKitten Wrote: [ -> ]Oh this is pretty nice!

I suppose with a bit of tweaking it could be turned into some type of event system. (Mainly word changes lol)

Hey there. What did you mean by word changes?  Smile
(2017-04-06, 04:38 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-06, 01:30 AM)BritishKitten Wrote: [ -> ]Oh this is pretty nice!

Hey there. What did you mean by word changes?  Smile

Hah, don't mind me!

I was just rambling.

I just thought that the design looked pretty nice so with a few word changes it could be turned into some kind of RSVP Event Platform.
Looks very good
Pardon my ignorance, but where is the "plugin development" content? I mean, do you plan to release the tutorial or something, because otherwise this may fit better off on other board.

Anyways, neat one, cheers!
If you can share this plugin?