MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't open topic threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, I have made my own myBB forum, it's called westside.byethost24.com/westside, And I made all the forum's threads or what should I call it, and I have a problem, when I try to open as an example 'General Chat', it takes me to the site and it says :

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1.0E+34' at line 6Query:SELECT t.*, (t.totalratings/t.numratings) AS averagerating, t.username AS threadusername, u.username FROM mybb_threads t LEFT JOIN mybb_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='2' AND t.visible IN (-1,0,1) ORDER BY t.sticky DESC, t.lastpost desc LIMIT 0, 1.0E+34
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support

Okay, so if you guys could help me I would really appreciate it.  Heart
do the other forums open without a problem ?
if so login to forum admin panel, check topics per page set for that General Chat forum
(2017-04-03, 01:28 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]do the other forums open without a problem ?
if so login to forum admin panel, check topics per page set for that General Chat forum

Sorry but I didn't understand you, and yes other forums opens without a problem.
forum admin panel >> forums & posts >> Forum Management >> General Chat >> Edit Forum Settings
>> Default View Options --> Default Date Cut: --> set to Board Default (if set to a different option)
& save the forum settings
(2017-04-03, 02:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]forum admin panel >> forums & posts >> Forum Management >> General Chat >> Edit Forum Settings
>> Default View Options --> Default Date Cut: --> set to Board Default (if set to a different option)
& save the forum settings

I already have it like that and it won't work..
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to forum admin panel
{however not sure how long I'd stay online - so please be quick}