MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumdisplay title colours gone - forumdisplay template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I originally had

<div class="forumthreadtitleleft"></div><div class ="forumthreadtitle">{$foruminfo['name']}</div><div class="forumthreadtitleright"></div></br>
in the forumdisplay_subforums and forumdisplay_threadlist templates but I decided to move it around since the mods of this forum/users browsing was above it, and that it would duplicate the forum name if there was subforums present.

I decided to move it to forumdisplay template, which works but it is missing the html colours. On this forum I have different coloured text on each forum to denote a global access level but it's just pure white in the forumdisplay template.

TLDR: - Moved {$foruminfo['name']} to forumdisplay template and the coloured text isn't showing up.
I noticed looking at your code that the div surrounding {$foruminfo['name']} has a space between the class attribute and the =. Try removing that space and see if it still happens.

[Image: c2630795fed6e91a09ea0cfa2aeb3565.gif]
(2017-04-04, 01:25 PM)Sharree Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed looking at your code that the div surrounding {$foruminfo['name']} has a space between the class attribute and the =. Try removing that space and see if it still happens.

[Image: c2630795fed6e91a09ea0cfa2aeb3565.gif]

Hah, I didn't notice that. It didn't affect it in the past, the class is still applied to the text.  Fixed the space but it didn't fix my issue unfortunately. Sad

I just don't think that the forumdisplay template can apply the html that is in the forum's title for some reason. :/

Here's one of my forum titles -

<span class ="CL5FC">Clearance Five</span> - Urgent Matters

I know this works as it shows up in breadcrumb and forumbit.

Here's how it currently looks: http://i.imgur.com/yOUQTvT.png

Here's how it should look: http://i.imgur.com/WFqag23.png (It looked like this in the previous templates the code resided in)
I could not get the actual issue from the images !

below two divisions do not have any variables and are not used for anything
unless there is some code working behind !
<div class="forumthreadtitleleft"></div>
<div class="forumthreadtitleright"></div>
Solved.

Thanks to Shade!

This bit of code exists in forumdisplay.php which stripped it, removing it brought the colours back.

$foruminfo['name'] = strip_tags($foruminfo['name']);