MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: An image for eatch forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm using the igame template, and I'd like to have different images for each forums on the index.
Here is the code for forumbit_depth2_forum :

<tr>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" align="center" valign="middle" width="1"><div class="forum_status forum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"><i class="fa fa-circle-o"></i></div></td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle">
<strong><a href="{$forum_url}"><span class="threadtext">{$forum['name']}</span></a></strong> {$forum_viewers_text}
<br />{$forum['description']} {$subforums}
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="right" width="8%" style="white-space: nowrap">
{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}<span class="threadtext">  Messages</span>  
</td>	

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="center" width="8%" style="white-space: nowrap">
{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}<span class="threadtext">  Sujets</span>   	
</td>

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="left" width="21%" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

</tr>

The link to my forum is : www.guilde-nosfus.com Cool
this guidance provided for an older version of MyBB should be helpful.

some plugins are available for the above requirement.
eg. ForumsIcons, Forum Icons, MyForumIcons ..