MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i installed the DVZ Shoutbox plugin but this happens

[attachment=38706]

How can i fix that?
have you added required styles code in the global.css of the theme ? what is your forum url ?
Quote:CSS Code
Copy the CSS included in the package (STYLES.txt) into your theme stylesheets (for example global.css)
I didn't do that. Now i did and nothing happened
foro.nazeold.net

Please ignore the background color. I changed it by accident and now, when i put it like it was, nothing happens
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on index page. the display should improve !
(2017-04-07, 03:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you added required styles code in the global.css of the theme ? what is your forum url ?
Quote:CSS Code
Copy the CSS included in the package (STYLES.txt) into your theme stylesheets (for example global.css)

(2017-04-07, 03:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on index page. the display should improve !

I did it a lot of times... But now it actually works and i don't know why... The editing had some delay or something like that. Well, the STYLES.txt works.
I should read the "readme" files
Thank you man!
Everything is solved