MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font Type for General Content Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
Where can i customise the code to change the font type for general communication content display. Right now its Verdana, and i think i want to change it to arial, so all user posted messages will have arial as default font displayed.
Thank you.
Hello,
Seems like not many replies in here... Smile

Anyway, i also need another code modification, i would like to make the world
Quote:
used in quote tags, smaller and may be of other color. Where could i modify the code?

Thanks again.
The trouble is that user posts don't have their own dedicated style setting. If you change it, you're going to change anything else on the board that uses that same CSS class for styling.

MyBB should really use a seperate class for both post text AND links in posts. Maybe I'll suggest that Smile
Galen Wrote:The trouble is that user posts don't have their own dedicated style setting. If you change it, you're going to change anything else on the board that uses that same CSS class for styling.

MyBB should really use a separate class for both post text AND links in posts. Maybe I'll suggest that Smile
So you are saying that everywhere, user posts or board system content, Verdana is used? How about the font size, can i change at least that?
I'm unable to access my site at the time of writing, so I can't give you specific details, but I believe it's possible to change the post font size and font face by modifying the postbit template. I remember doing it for my mod to allow users to pick their default post colour and font.