MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make file verification show a 'diff' for changed files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think you should update file verification so it shows a 'diff' for changed files. It'd be really nice for people like me who have done core edits for one reason or another. What are your thoughts on this?
+1 on this, although I think it should link to a diff after the name of the file that is changed because there may be several files and this way they aren't all displayed on one page.
Or an expand link like the templates section ... the expand then show the diff side by side... may in gitlab or github style Wink... but lol i have the same idea 1 hour ago and was ready to posting it... now see you came up with the same idea... totaly agree with this.
(2017-04-08, 12:37 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]+1 on this, although I think it should link to a diff after the name of the file that is changed because there may be several files and this way they aren't all displayed on one page.

I'm glad to see staff agreeing with me. I hope this is implemented soon Big Grin